Verdicts & Settlements
- $1.2 MillionAuto Accident Case With Injuries
- $1.3 MillionRoad Rage Personal Injury
- $1.5 MillionHospital Refused to Accept Patient's Insurance
- $2.25 MillionSettlement of case involving rear end collision on Gloria Switch Rd. in Lafayette, La. resulting in injuries to neck and back.
- $7.6 MillionInfant Tylenol Lawsuit Largest award of its kind in Louisiana history Product Liability & Medical Malpractice
INFANT TYLENOL CASE
PRODUCT LIABILITY & MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
Clé Simon is responsible for the largest jury award of its kind in the history of Louisiana in a case against the manufacturer of Infant’s Tylenol resulting in the award of $7.6 million to the plaintiffs for the death of a 5-month-old child resulting from an accidental overdose of Infants’ Tylenol. This case caused the major drug manufacturer to remove Infant’s Tylenol from the market place nationwide and to reformulate the product, preventing such a tragedy from ever occurring again.